Sunday, October 18, 2009

HIS GRACE...HIS LOVE

M standing alone... Alone on the brink of the bridge... Ready to fall.. Ready to give up to gravity n have a free fall .. Afterall there's no1 to stop me.. All alone.. Left by myself... Waiting for
the end... Abandoned... The feeling itself
kills u inside.. U look around for a ray of hope... U r desperately need comforting n there is no1 4 u... A cry of helplessness a cry of pain... Cry of need creeps inside u.... U look around for help but there is no 1 ... U feel suffocated n ur almost suicidal.. At that critical moment when u feel that everything is wrong... Just look inside u once... U will feel as if some is knocking at a door... Startled u look around... To u amazement no1 is around... U feel its ur imagination... Again the same knock u get irritated n angry ... But in that anger this time u hurt urself as u have lost ur ability to think .. U feel everything is wrong.. In that anguish moment again a knock is heard.. Irritated u look around once again.. But this time with more concentration... U witness something extraordinary... U c Krishnaji standing n smiling at u and complaining about the fact that he has been waiting for a long time... But u can makeout that he is not angry n that he is looking at u with a look of care.. Love... Kindness.. A look aleign to u..ur filled with emotional rage... U start crying after a long time.. N u feel a sense of relief n he smiles at u n says" its ok, everything will b fine" .. N den u question him, asking him where he was when u needed him d most... Still smiling, he answers," I was always at the same place, u never noticed me or heard me"..." I was n m always there"... I love u n m there to care n solve yr prob... Smile n defeat ur prob, show him ur power n donot accpect failure coz m with u n not with him... Let mountains come we shall together take care of it "" ... But ur an intellectual person.. Ur not gonna accpect that.. U further intorregate with him n ask him that " I prayed... I went to the temple" Smiling slyly, he replies," did believe that I would take care of everything??? Did u surrender everything to my care??? If u donot believe in me, even if I try to help u, u will not accpect it as u won't be able to hear me... U would be deaf" after this, he couldn't speak anymore and he was left mesmerized in his flute and music n everything was calm...

"**** Lord remind me that nothing is going to happen today which u n I together can't handel*****"

3 comments:

  1. amazing piece of article....how deeply can a fresher go in brainstorming to write dis article....shrutz ....u did d best job man...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautifully written!!!!
    SO genuine and so truthful!

    ReplyDelete